Effectively managing payables can positively affect your cash flow. Traditional payment methods like cash and checks can be transformed into alternative payment methods to extend payment terms with vendors, eliminate paper processes, enhance reconciliation tasks, and monitor for fraud.
Pacific Mercantile Bank offers customized treasury management solutions to manage business payables, including:
- Positive Pay/Payee
- ACH and Wires (domestic and international)
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Other treasury management tools
More secure and efficient management of your accounts payable can really payoff. Here are a few ways Pacific Mercantile can customize an accounts payable solution for your business.
Positive Pay/Payee gives you complete control over your payments.
- Reduces or eliminates fraud by matching data elements from your check issue files against presented checks.
- Unmatched items are flagged as exceptions and images can be accessed on-line for a pay or return decision.
- Complete check-by-check control over items clearing your accounts.
ACH enhances cash control by giving you the ability to originate nationwide electronic funds transfers.
- A cost effective method for managing payments.
- Use ACH to make a variety of electronic payments such as payroll and vendor payments.
Wire Transfers enable you to pay vendors in the U.S. or internationally securely and efficiently.
- Domestic and International recipients can receive funds in US dollars or foreign currency.
- Wire transfers offer same-day availability of funds.
- Initiate a one-time wire transfer or create templates for recurring payments.
- Our platform allows you to define multiple levels of secure initiation and approvals.
Treasury Management Tools
- Account Analysis allows you to manage funds effectively. Benefit from a competitive earnings credit rate calculated on the average balance of deposited funds to offset service costs.
- Zero Balance Accounts allow you to structure account relationships to accommodate accounting needs. Funds can be automatically transferred from subsidiary accounts to a concentration account.
Contact us to learn more:
- Karen Fisher, Senior Vice President, Director of Deposit Services
- Shamara Vizcarra, Senior Vice President, Senior Treasury Management Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
- Frank Abraham, EVP / Head of Relationship Banking
[Learn more about Frank]
Newport Beach Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Marcelo Mills, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Marcelo]
Costa Mesa Region
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Lisa Wright, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Lisa]