Give your company every advantage with Pacific Mercantile Bank’s Commercial Credit Card.
Cost and time savings: A single platform solution to help you improve efficiency while providing the information and control you require.
Employee convenience: With our comprehensive program, one card can help you with all corporate spending activity–purchasing, travel and entertainment.
Centralized spend control: Improve management of purchases with preset spending limits on purchasing amounts, number of transactions, type of supplier, and other criteria. Change purchasing authorization and spending limits easily.
Rewards Program: Earn a tangible benefit from a rewards program with rich and flexible redemption features.
Improved supplier negotiations: Centralized data on all expenditures enables improved information for spend analysis and leveraging supplier relationships.
Payment flexibility: Our program gives you one monthly invoice for all expenditures and centralized expenditure data–making it easier to obtain expense details, make payments, and reconcile your account.
Now you can save time, money and effort while boosting employee productivity. Call to learn more:
- Cindy Verity, Executive Vice President, Head of Cash Management
[Learn more about Cindy]
- William Hickox, Vice President, Credit Card Operations Manager
- Shamara Vizcarra, Vice President, Treasury Services Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
Newport Beach Region
- Leila Rohani, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Leila]
Beverly Hills Region
- Frank Abraham, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Frank]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Costa Mesa Region
- Douglas Spencer, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Doug]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Scott Parker, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Scott]