Efficient management of your business receivables can have a positive effect on cash flow and profitability. Here are a few ways Pacific Mercantile can customize an accounts receivable solution for your business.
ACH is a cost effective method for managing incoming payments.
- Use ACH to receive payment for services either directing your clients to remit via ACH or initiate a pre-authorized debit to pull the money from your client or vendor.
xPress Deposit streamlines check deposits from a remote office location.
- Utilize a compatible desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the internet to scan and deposit checks.
- Increase employee efficiency and reduce labor cost, thus freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Deposit checks when it’s convenient for you.
- Multi-layers of security including password protection, 128-bit encryption and firewalls.
Lockbox is one of the most widely used tools for accelerating cash flow.
- Streamline deposit remittances and benefit from same day credit for deposits while improving back office efficiency.
- Enjoy secure Web-based intra-day access to deposit information.
- Quickly download or view check and payment coupon images.
- Eliminate waiting for the mail and the use of couriers.
Wires, both domestic and international, enable same-day funds transfers of payments due to you.
- Incoming wire detail available online
- Reduce payment float by accepting card payments for e-commerce, B2B, retail and recurring subscription sales.
- Expand sales opportunities by processing payments online, in-person, by phone or mobile device.
Cash Vault Services
- Onsite cash vault with cash dispensing capabilities can be installed at your location.
- Traditional cash vault services available with courier pick-up and delivery.
Call to learn more:
- Cindy Verity, Executive Vice President, Head of Cash Management
[Learn more about Cindy]
- Shamara Vizcarra, Vice President, Treasury Services Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
Newport Beach Region
- Leila Rohani, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Leila]
Century City Region
- Douglas Spencer, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Doug]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Costa Mesa Region
- Chad Kenney, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Chad]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Lisa Wright, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Lisa]