More secure and efficient management of your accounts payable can really payoff. Here are a few ways Pacific Mercantile can customize an accounts payable solution for your business.
Positive Pay/Payee gives you complete control over your payments.
- Reduces or eliminates fraud by matching data elements from your check issue files against presented checks.
- Unmatched items are flagged as exceptions and images can be accessed on-line for a pay or return decision.
- Complete check-by-check control over items clearing your accounts.
ACH enhances cash control by giving you the ability to originate nationwide electronic funds transfers.
- A cost effective method for managing payments.
- Use ACH to make a variety of electronic payments such as payroll and vendor payments.
Wire Transfers enable you to pay vendors in the U.S. or internationally securely and efficiently.
- Domestic and International recipients can receive funds in US dollars or foreign currency.
- Wire transfers offer same-day availability of funds.
- Initiate a one-time wire transfer or create templates for recurring payments.
- Our platform allows you to define multiple levels of secure initiation and approvals.
Cash Management Tools
- Account Analysis allows you to manage funds effectively. Benefit from a competitive earnings credit rate calculated on the average balance of deposited funds to offset service costs.
- Zero Balance Accounts allow you to structure account relationships to accommodate accounting needs. Funds can be automatically transferred from subsidiary accounts to a concentration account.
Call to learn more:
- Cindy Verity, Executive Vice President, Head of Cash Management
[Learn more about Cindy]
- Shamara Vizcarra, Vice President, Treasury Services Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
Newport Beach Region
- Leila Rohani, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Leila]
Beverly Hills Region
- Frank Abraham, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Frank]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Costa Mesa Region
- JC Timmons, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about JC]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Scott Parker, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Scott]