Take advantage of greater efficiency and convenience with Online and Mobile Banking from Pacific Mercantile Bank.
eBusiness Gateway gives you real-time visibility into your company’s cash flow through customizable reporting designed to help you make more informed decisions.
- View account balances and create a customized "dashboard"
- View and print check images and deposited items
- Make loan advances and payments
- Go paperless when you activate eStatements
- Initiate stop payments
- Set up real-time transfers between Pacific Mercantile Bank accounts
- Simple yet sophisticated user administration to manage access to your business’s accounts and services
Business Mobile Banking gives you convenience away from the office.
- View account activity on-the-go
- Transfer funds instantaneously
- Deposit checks with a picture from your mobile device
- Initiate Bill Pay transactions
Customized alerts, sent by email or text messaging, help you stay in touch with your business.
- Pending approvals
- Minimum/maximum balance thresholds
- Checks presented and credits/debits posted
- Password changes
- Template and transaction creation
Business Bill Pay makes it easy to automate your bill payments.
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Add invoice information to any payment
- View standard or create customized payment reports
Web Connect enables you to export account history with a direct connection to personal finance software such as Quicken™, QuickBooks™ or Excel.
Call to learn more:
- Cindy Verity, Executive Vice President, Head of Cash Management
[Learn more about Cindy]
- Shamara Vizcarra, Vice President, Treasury Services Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
Newport Beach Region
- Leila Rohani, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Leila]
Century City Region
- Frank Abraham, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Frank]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Costa Mesa Region
- Douglas Spencer, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Doug]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Scott Parker, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Scott]