With transaction fraud on the rise, are you making the most of available controls? Call us today for a review of your cash management needs, account structures and an overview of tools available to mitigate potential fraud, including:
Check Positive Pay
- Automatic matching of company issued checks to those presented against your accounts.
- Online and/or email notification of check exceptions.
- Decide which unmatched check should be paid or returned.
- Easy-to-use check file transmission, exception reports and disposition instructions.
Check Positive Pay with Payee Validation
- Compares presented items on three criteria: Payee name, check number and dollar amount against transmitted data base.
ACH Positive Pay
- Automatic matching of presented ACH to allowable vendor list
- Block any ACH from debiting your account
- Filter by dollar range and/or vendor
- Create account and transactional alerts, at various frequencies, to be sent via email or text messaging
- Types of Alerts: pending approvals, template and transaction creation, minimum/maximum balance thresholds, password changes, checks presented and credits/debits posted
- Customize alerts to meet your specific needs.
Call to learn more:
- Cindy Verity, Executive Vice President, Head of Cash Management
[Learn more about Cindy]
- Shamara Vizcarra, Vice President, Treasury Services Advisor
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
Newport Beach Region
- Leila Rohani, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Leila]
Beverly Hills Region
- Frank Abraham, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Frank]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Costa Mesa Region
- JC Timmons, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about JC]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Scott Parker, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Scott]