It means at Pacific Mercantile Bank, you partner with a team of experienced, empowered professionals who take the time to understand your business. You’ll get creative banking solutions and financial advice to support your long-term success.
We finance visions, not just receivables or real estate. Our bankers are professionals, who have experience and expertise in a wide range of industries and business models, and are empowered to act in the best interest of your business. We take the time to understand…
- Your company
- Your industry
- Macro and micro economic impact
- The unique aspects of your business model
- Your short-term and long-term objectives
- Your aspirations for your business
We apply our experience and in-depth research, analyzing beyond the obvious. At Pacific Mercantile Bank, consultative banking is more than a sales pitch; it is a reality.
When your business succeeds, we succeed.
Call us to learn more about:
- Perspective on strategic business issues — company growth strategy, leverage, sustainability, optimizing capital structure, financial modeling for the business, business succession
- Commercial Loans — innovative, customized solutions to your financing needs, including insightful, forward-looking credit solutions, custom-tailored to facilitate your vision; loans from $500,000 to $20 million
- Asset-Based Lending — creative and flexible working capital financing solutions to increase business borrowing power; ideal for high growth companies, companies that borrow continuously throughout the year, companies with highly seasonal business cycles, companies that may want to secure other assets for borrowing capacity, companies on the path to improved cash flow or financial strength that are looking to transition out of a finance company and work with a bank.
- Robert Parks, Senior Vice President, Asset Based Lending
- Zachary Martin, Vice President, Asset Based Lending
- Cash and Treasury Management — customized treasury management services, alternative choices to improve cash flow, streamlined process through automation, real-time information reporting, account architecture for optimal efficiency, operational control, and risk mitigation
- Entertainment Industries Financing — unique financing solutions to match the needs of our entertainment industries clients in independent film/television production, foreign and domestic sales, post-production, independent film/television distribution, other entertainment-related businesses.
- Adrian Ward, Senior Vice President, Division Manager, Entertainment Industries Division
[Learn more about Adrian]
Or to connect with a senior banker in your area, call one of our Regional Managers:
Newport Beach Region
- Leila Rohani, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Leila]
Beverly Hills Region
- Frank Abraham, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager (Interim)
[Learn more about Frank]
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Ross Macdonald, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Ross]
Costa Mesa Region
- JC Timmons, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about JC]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Scott Parker, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Scott]