Business Banking at Pacific Mercantile Bank offers a full array of deposit accounts custom-configured to fit the needs of your business.
Business Checking Accounts:
- Analyzed Checking: Allows the grouping together of related accounts to offset the costs for services utilized.
- Interest Checking: Allows a sole proprietorship, non-profit or public agency account to earn interest.
Money Market and Savings Accounts with Tiered Interest Rates:
- Basic Money Market Account: Earns a competitive rate on balances of $2,500 and above.*
- High Performance Money Market Checking: Allows for maximizing returns with higher rates on balances of $10,000 and above.*
Business Savings Plans:
- Business Savings Account: Earns a rate of return while keeping ready cash to meet your business needs.*
- High Performance Money Market Savings: Earns a premium rate on balances of $25,000 and above with higher rates for higher balances (no check writing privileges).*
- Certificates of Deposit: Earns higher interest rates on longer-term funds (early withdrawal penalties may apply).*
Business Debit Cards:
- Write Fewer Checks: Use your Pacific Mercantile Bank Business Debit Card to pay business expenses securely from your business checking account. All transactions show on your business checking account statement to help you manage expenses.
- Free Employee Cards: Provide key employees with individual Debit Cards and predetermined spending controls.
- Convenient and Secure: Use your Pacific Mercantile Bank Business Debit Card anywhere VISA is accepted. CHIP card technology and fraud monitoring tools help protect your accounts from fraudulent use.
*Transaction Limitations and Additional Fees May Apply
Contact one of our Regional Managers today to learn more.
Costa Mesa Region
- James Lee, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about James]
Newport Beach Region
Irvine Spectrum Region
- Marcelo Mills, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Marcelo]
La Habra Region
- Dawn F. Stille, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Dawn]
- Mark Martinez, Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Mark]
San Diego Region
- Lisa Wright, Senior Vice President, Regional Manager
[Learn more about Lisa]