- 6/07/2021 - Pacific Mercantile Bank Provides $7.5 Million Line of Credit to Mason-West LLC
- 5/18/2021 - Pacific Mercantile Bank Provides Revolving Line of Credit to Quality Candy Company, LLC
- 4/26/2021 - Pacific Mercantile Bancorp Reports First Quarter 2021 Operating Results
- 3/22/2021 - Banc of California, Inc. to Acquire Pacific Mercantile Bancorp
- 3/02/2021 - Pacific Mercantile Bank Provides $7.0 Million Credit Facility to Winc, Inc.
- 2/17/2021 - Pacific Mercantile Bank Provides $4.0 Million Line of Credit to CRU Data Security Group
IN THE NEWS
- 12/11/2020 - The Orange County Register Names Pacific Mercantile Bank a Winner of the Orange County Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- 4/16/2020 - President & CEO, Brad Dinsmore Discusses the Bank's quick response to the SBA Paycheck Protection Program on the Hugh Hewitt Show.
- 12/13/2019 - The Orange County Register Names Pacific Mercantile Bank a Winner of the Orange County 2019 To Workplaces Award
- 12/12/2018 - The Orange County Register Names Pacific Mercantile Bank A Winner of the Orange County 2018 Top Workplaces Award
- 1/25/2017 - The Hollywood Reporter Reviews Pacific Mercantile Bank-Financed Feature THE LAST WORD Starring Amanda Seyfried and Shirley MacLaine after Premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.
- 8/22/2016 - Kittridge Chamberlain, EVP/Chief Banking Officer, advises readers of the Orange County Business Journal: “You’re an Innovator. Does Your Banker Get It?”
- 5/30/16 - Kittridge Chamberlain, EVP/Chief Banking Officer, advises readers of the Orange County Business Journal on “Keeping the Family Business in Business.”
- 4/29/16 - ABF Journal features Adrian Ward, Manager of Entertainment Industries Division sharing the true story behind independent film financing.
- 4/11/16 - Kittridge Chamberlain, EVP/Chief Banking Officer, advises readers of Orange County Business Journal on importance of choosing the right banking partner.
- 3/1/16 - Dan Jahns, VP/Business Development, speaks at Entertainment Finance Forum/LA on ‘Film Investment Models, Valuation and Risk Mitigation.’
- 2/19/16 - The State of Financing Films Today, will be the topic for Adrian Ward, Manager of Entertainment Industries Division, at this year’s PGA Produced By Conference on June 4-5.
- 2/15/16 - Orange County Business Journal article- Business Planning For Uncertainty: Playbook For Success In A Risky World - by Tom Wagner
- 2/5/16 - The biggest risk is paralysis in the face of changing markets and not making quick adjustments,” EVP Tom Wagner advises businesses on the Craig Sewing TV show, American Dream.
- 2/1/16 - Tom Vertin, CEO, says 2016 will be a good year to fund the growth of businesses.
- 12/21/15 - Orange County Business Journal article highlights the Bank’s turnaround, emphasis on relationships, and success of entertainment lending.
- 6/29/15 - Pacific Mercantile Bank EVP Tom Wagner Advises Businesses on Sustaining Growth: How to Avoid Growing Yourself Out of Business.
- 6/23/15 - Pacific Mercantile Bank CEO Steven K. Buster Talks with host Richard Franzi on Critical Mass for Business Radio.
- 5/30/15 - PMB’s Entertainment Industries Division Video Introduces Film Financing Panel at PGA Produced By Conference.
- 5/25/15 - PMB Commercial Banking President Tom Vertin Talks to the Orange County Business Journal About Entertainment Industries Financing.
- 4/20/15 - Pacific Mercantile Bank CFO Curt Christianssen Comments in the Orange County Business Journal on CFO’s Role in Security as Big Data Grows.