Entertainment Industries Division
Film and TV production remains a challenging business. Our goal at PMB is to help make it easier. Based in Beverly Hills, the Entertainment Industries Division of Pacific Mercantile Bank has enabled numerous projects get into production and eventually into theatres and homes around the world.
Our team is led by Art Stribley (EVP), a 35+ year veteran in entertainment financing, and along with Adrian Ward (SVP), Randi Greenberg (VP) and Sandy McKerroll (VP), we have the skills and experience to tailor unique solutions to match the needs of our clients. The services that we provide include*:
- Film Production Financing, including Gap Financing, certain Tax Credits
- Television ”Movies of the Week“ and Series Financing
- Syndicated Financing
- Working Capital Term Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Production Accounts
- Collection Accounts
- Cash Management Services
If you are in any of the businesses below and are in need of financing solutions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Independent Film/Television Production
- Foreign and Domestic Sales
- Independent Film/Television Distribution
- Other Entertainment related company
Contact us today via phone 866-450-5600, or if you prefer, send us a quick message with our Secure E-Mail System. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Projects usually require already secured minimum guarantee distribution agreements and completion bond. Typical transaction size range from $1MM to $15MM but every project is assessed on a case-by-case basis.